Zeus-cmd is an extensible command line tool for building blockchain applications, inspired by ETH's truffle.
Checkout the following getting started article:
- Single command smart contract testing using the Mocha/Chai framework, includes helper library and key management system
- Easy smart contract compiling (no more eosio-cpp / messing with CMake files)
- Installs all necessary dependencies for smart contract development(nodes, keosd, cleos, eosio.cdt, system contracts, IPFS, gnache, etc)
- Bootstrap a blockchain local testnet (nodeos, system contracts) in as little as 10 seconds!
- Run a full testing suite for DAPP Network Services including gnache (ethereum), IPFS, 2 nodeos instances for 2 blockchains, setting system contracts, PostgreSQL database, 2 DSPs
- Truffle-like interface
- Design fluid dApp frontends
- Cross-platform (Windows, OS X, Linux)
- Zeus's zeus-box system is similar to npm (
zeus box create,
zeus unbox <BOX ->
npm i <PACKAGE>)
- Manage development lifecycle with version control
- Collection of helpful commands for general smart contract development as well as DAPP Service development